Contact - The Binary Graffiti Club.
Working with groups of young people set in various contexts all be wearing the specially made binary hoodies. A selection of artwork represents subliminal messages to reclaim the city and public space as a shared environment which places our youth at the focus of future development.
- A series of graffiti messages placed around the city and enables a reclaiming of the city.
- Photo documentation of this.
- The photos of the groups draw focus to specific location and also create exhibition opportunities.
- The workshops to decide what to write is a public process open event by the participants.
- Performance which is choreographed as final performative spectacle. It can be from 10 to 1001 people at a time.
- Choir and choral event.
- Manifesto will be published and created after workshops.
- Software Tracking Systems for phones. Its tracks everyone. see The Global Derive.
- Exhibition of Binary Graffiti Cub material: The hoodies, The Manifesto, The Video, The Photos, The Stencils. etc
- Other concepts to be discussed with curators.
Stanza works across the UK and internationally exhibiting in over one hundred exhibitions see his main site Stanza: www.stanza.co.uk
© Copyright Stanza. All rights reserved.
|Thanks to support from:-
Thanks to ACE Arts Council England and arebyte for V4 (in development)
Thanks to Curated Place for Aberdeen Branch and The Global Derive V3
Thanks to Lincoln and all the volunteers V2.
Thanks to Liverpool Free Runners for V1.